Friday, June 20, 2014

I am Back! Quick Update (Working on getting Health Insurance)

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting on here I kinda neglected this blog. I am back though and will be posting more on this blog.

So I just went to the doctor couple of days ago and he told me that I need to see a Urologist to start treatment on my Bladder for Interstitial Cystitis. I am just finally glad they decided to actually do something about me being in pain everyday.

Right now I currently don't have any health insurance which that needs to change quickly. I just put in a request with Medicaid to get a form to see if I am able to get Medicaid. I am praying I get this because I need to start treatment.

So another update is I just got diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder which I found out is related to Interstitial Cystitis.

*More to come soon!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment