Friday, April 27, 2012

Doctor Appointment Review:4/27/2012

Hey!
Today I had a Doctor Appointment to go over test results that I had done and they all were pretty normal. The Doctor gave me homework to sit outside everyday for at least 5 minutes because the sun has vitamin D in it and I lack Vitamin D.
















The Doctor decided to re-check my Vitamin D levels to see if they went up from last time which I haven't got the results back yet. He also gave me a Vitamin B-12 shot.
Lately I been having Chronic leg and back pain so the doctor ordered me to have X-ray done on my Left Leg and my lower back. Hopefully they find something. The doctor said it might be my Muscles or I might have weak bones.

So just a little review on my doctor appointment today.

Stay Strong,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment