Friday, July 4, 2014

Exercise Ideas for People with IC

Hey everyone! Happy Independence Day!!!
Today I am giving some ideas on what exercises you can do that will help people who have Interstitial Cystitis.

1. Walking- Most simple exercise that you can do to help your body.
2. Elliptical Machine- Keeps hips more level and helps with the pelvic muscles
3. Recumbent Bike- (Never heard of this) Suppose to help pelvic muscles
4. Rowing- It isolates the pelvis while giving a great exercise for your body
5. Stretch Classes- Helps reduce chronic muscle tension
6. Yoga- Can help to relax your body
7. Swimming- Find a pool that doesn't have a lot of chlorine in it.
8. Golf
9. Bowling

My exercise is that I walk with my daughter every day and sometimes 2x a day around the neighborhood. I push her around the neighborhood in her stroller. Plus just keeping up with a toddler is a work out!

If you have any tips and ideas for exercise that helps people with IC please leave a comment.....


Love,
CES <3


1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I have been suffering from IC (Interstitial Cystitis) symptoms for 8 months. Never had issues before that, but it came all the sudden and it was HORRIBLE! I was left in absolutely excruciating pain after 4 rounds of antibiotics that I was given to treat the "uti" that I had. I was diagnosed with IC 9 months ago. I've been on the gaps intro diet for a week now. I've been trying to keep my spirits up but I just feel like I'll never feel normal again, because i have being to several hospital for solution but the doctors could not help me, i was discourage and helpless. not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr OGBEFUN, helped people in curing Interstitial Cystitis, quickly I copied his Email ID ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com Dr OGBEFUN, herbal medicine is a good remedy for Interstitial Cystitis, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health he gave me some comforting words with his herbal medicine for curing Interstitial Cystitis within 3weeks of it, i feel my normal body again Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr OGBEFUN Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr, for curing my Interstitial Cystitis..., if you are having a similar problem, kindly contact him today and get your problem solved. Email address,email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680

    ReplyDelete