Thursday, April 12, 2012

Did You Know:Stress is a good thing sometimes

Hey!
So I was looking at books on Amazon that I can get for my Kindle that were free and I came across this book called "Stress Proof Your Life."

















When I started reading this book today, I came across a Chapter that talked about how stress can be a good thing. Did You Know?

*Stress keeps you young=Your adrenal gland produces a hormone called DHEA. It stimulates a younger looking appearance.

*Stress makes you smart=DHEA makes your mind sharper.Chronic stress though makes you forget things.

*Stress lifts your mood=It forces you to make decisions and to take responsibility. Recent Study found that small doses of the stress hormone cortisol protect some people against depression.

*Stress improve your stress life=It is said that low levels of stress are linked to control of sex drive.

*Stress keeps you alive=People under regular pressure tend to take better control of their life.

So I hope you found this as interesting as I did. You should check this book out if you have stress and don't know how to find ways to improve it. Again its called "Stress Proof Your Life."

Stay Strong,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment