Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Pain Journal

Hey Everyone!

My Doctor told me that I needed to start doing a Pain Journal which is basically just writing down how I feel everyday and what Symptoms of Pain do I have. It helps me keep track of how I feel on a Daily basics and it helps my Doctor understand my Pain more. I think for the People who deal with Chronic Pain all the time should do this Pain Journal.

So this is what I use to write and keep track of my daily pain. I think this works best for me but you can use a regular spiral notebook or a small notebook. Just find what works best for you!














So What I would do is on one side I would put the Date and the other I would put Rate which is for me to Rate my pain from 1-10.

On one Side I write all the Symptoms of Pain I am having through out the day for Example: Headache, Stomach hurts, Lower back hurts, and Fatigue. I will write those down for the day then next to them I will rate how much Pain I am in or how much it bothers me.

Now I was gonna show you pictures on how I did mine but my Camera is acting up.

I just hope this explained a little on what I do to keep up with my Pain. It's just a easy way for me to keep track and that way I can show my Doctor.


Stay Strong,
CES <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment