Sunday, April 8, 2012

What Vitamins do I take?

Hey!
I take 2 Vitamins that my Doctor had told me to take, just for the record I haven't really taken Vitamins until now. I know that's bad. Anyways I thought I would share what Vitamins I take.











First I wanna talk about the Vitamin that the Doctor had Prescribed me. The Doctors did some blood work and found out I have a Vitamin D deficiency. I was wondering why I was so sick all the time and why I wasn't getting better. The doctor told me that me having lack of Vitamin D caused me to feel sick all the time.









The Doctor had prescribed me Drisdol which is Vitamin D. I am suppose to take it once a week, which I take it every Monday. So far it has been working pretty good but I won't know for sure till I go back to the doctor so they can check my level of Vitamin D.

Next my Doctor told me to take a Daily Vitamin. So first I was taking One a Day Women Vitamins but I hate taking the Pills. The Pill is big and I just hated it. So I switched to taking One a Day VitaCraves a Adult Mulitvitamin gummies. You chew 2 gummies daily.











I love these Vitamins just because it's easier for me and more on the go when I am in a hurry.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment