Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What is Fibromyalgia?

Hey!
Today I wanna talk about Fibromyalgia because the Doctors told me that I have this.
   Fibro is which a person has a long-term, body-wide pain and tenderness of your Joints and Muscles.

Cause:


The Cause is unknown.

Fibro is most common in Women between the ages 20-50.

Symptoms:


Pain can be Mild to Severe.


  • Painful areas of the Shoulders, Back, Chest, Hips, Shins, Elbows, and Knees.
  • Pain may feel like a deep ache or Shooting or Burning Pain.
  • People with Fibro tend to wake up being Stiff. Also might have trouble falling asleep because of pain.
  • Some people have Pain all day Long.
  • It can get Worse with Daily Activities.
  • Pain can also get worse with the Weather, Stress, Depression or Anxiety


















When I went to the Doctor I told them I have Problems with my Knees and my Ankles. My Knees hurt all the time and when I walk they sometimes give out on me. My Ankles hurt all the time and they get Worse at night where I can't even fall asleep because of the pain. 
The Doctors did a Reflex Test on me and I barely had Reflex in my Legs.
The Doctor put me on medicine to help with the Nerve Damage that I have in my Legs.

Stay Strong,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment