Today I wanna talk about Fibromyalgia because the Doctors told me that I have this.
Fibro is which a person has a long-term, body-wide pain and tenderness of your Joints and Muscles.
The Cause is unknown.
Fibro is most common in Women between the ages 20-50.
Pain can be Mild to Severe.
- Painful areas of the Shoulders, Back, Chest, Hips, Shins, Elbows, and Knees.
- Pain may feel like a deep ache or Shooting or Burning Pain.
- People with Fibro tend to wake up being Stiff. Also might have trouble falling asleep because of pain.
- Some people have Pain all day Long.
- It can get Worse with Daily Activities.
- Pain can also get worse with the Weather, Stress, Depression or Anxiety
When I went to the Doctor I told them I have Problems with my Knees and my Ankles. My Knees hurt all the time and when I walk they sometimes give out on me. My Ankles hurt all the time and they get Worse at night where I can't even fall asleep because of the pain.
The Doctors did a Reflex Test on me and I barely had Reflex in my Legs.
The Doctor put me on medicine to help with the Nerve Damage that I have in my Legs.