Sunday, February 19, 2012

Allergies got me down

Hey! Well lately I have been having the worse Allergies ever. Today I woke up eyes were watering, nose running, coughing really bad, and with a sore throat where I can barely talk. My Doctor told me that Allergy Season is October through March. Allergies are driving me crazy and its hard to breathe sometimes. My doctor gave me Zyrtec D to try out for two weeks then just use the regular Zyrtec. So far it's been working really good for me if I take it everyday. I am just really horrible at taking medicine I rather just deal with it and I know I shouldn't do that but I am stubborn I know. I just hope my Allergies go away before Spring Break but I will probably have crazy Allergies during Spring Break because I am going to Hawaii for a week and I am not sure how my allergies are gonna act. I am just gonna have to make sure I bring my medicine and actually take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment