Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Monthly Women Torture

Hey! So It's that time of the Month where Mother Nature loves to torture me. Since I have something wrong with my Bladder my Periods are ten times worse. So always the first day is the worse for me because it feels like someone keeps sticking a knife in my Bladder, I couldn't even get out of bed yesterday. The pain was so bad that I couldn't even go to work because it hurted to much for me to get out of bed. Sometimes I really wish I was a guy so I wouldn't have to deal with this torture every month. I tried putting pillows under my feet, rubbing my stomach, turning over to find ways to get comfortable but I just couldn't. The thing is my Period last for a whole week and it's very annoying. They are so screwed up as it is because some months I don't have a period then sometimes I start twice in a month. Yesterday I took a Bath and had put Epsom Salt in my bath water to try and relax but it was very hard when my Bladder didn't wanna relax at all. I laid in bed almost all day crying because of the Pain. It's just torture. I really need to find ways to relax when this time comes around. Today though has been a lot better I am still having cramps but not as bad as it was yesterday. I was also able to work today and make it so that was good. My mom been a huge help with helping me feel better, she is like my nurse when she knows I am in pain. I am glad to have someone like her around because when I am in pain I don't like being in alone.

So any suggestions on how to make the pain not so worse during the Monthly Women Torture as I call it.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment